Sunday, November 27, 2011

We are packing

 It is hard to believe that it has been a year since we last left the Urbanawiz home!  I kept meaning to update my blog with our activities this year, but Santa had a bunch of elves that retired and he had a hard time finding new elves and so we had to work double shifts all year to get ready...We were really worried that we wouldn't get done in time for our vacation with the Urbanawiz Family, but luckily we got done.  I felt kind of bad about the blog, then I saw that there were a lot of blogs out of date...so I didn't feel as bad.
This is a picture I took last week as we did a Christmas Eve drill at Santa's workshop.  Everything went pretty smooth, but there was a little hiccup when the Elves forgot to pack the presents for all of Canada in Santa's sleigh--oops!!  Good thing we have lots of rehersals!

I'm packing up so I can be ready to leave Wednesday night--I keep telling my  brothers that they need to get packed too, but, knowing them, they will wait until an hour before it is time to leave and then just throw a bunch of things in their suitcase and forgot all the stuff they really need....

I'm so excited!!!!  I hope the Urbanawiz kids are good this week so we can spend our vacation there!

No comments:

Post a Comment