Saturday, December 10, 2011

We're here!!!

Whew!  I can't believe we have already been here 10 days and I haven't even blogged yet!  I have taken lots of pictures so I can update all my friends back at the NP (North Pole) with all the fun things we have done while on vacation.  I feel sorry for a few of my friends that didn't get their jobs done in time to go on vacation for themselves...so I'm going to have extra fun just for them!

We had heard that the Urbanawiz mom and dad weren't going to buy the kids a Lego advent calendar this year--and that the kids were SOOOOOOO sad about it...so we decided to surprise them with one we got from Santa's workshop.  We also noticed that they had this nice advent calendar at home....but nothing was in it!!!  So we decided to fill the calendar for them.  Actually, I decided to fill it because if I gave all that candy to the boys they would eat it all instead of putting it in the right spots!

I couldn't believe it when I saw the boys playing with legos when I was working hard trying to get everything done before the kids woke up--it isn't like we had all night because we were late getting here already (thanks to the boys not packing until it was time to LEAVE--ugh).
Ryder really wanted to open the doors and see what was in the Lego calendar, but I told him he better not!

No comments:

Post a Comment