Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron

We were so excited when we found out that it was Aaron's birthday on December 3rd!  We knew Aaron's mom and dad were tired from all the things going on this week so we decided to help out and put together a train table they had gotten him for his birthday! 
We all had fun building it--well, except Ryder who only wanted to play Legos!  I TOLD him it was a TRAIN table not a LEGO table, but he wouldn't listen--no matter how many times I said it (and I said it plenty!)  While the rest of us worked he just played.

Jingles just wanted to play Legos too--it was hard to get him to do any work.
I guess it wasn't so bad when I saw what Ryder had been doing with the Legos--he wasn't totally useless.
You would think with all that time he could do more than just "Happy Birthday Aaron"

No comments:

Post a Comment